Welcome to our section containing Cerebra’s research papers.
- Autism in genetic syndromes: implications for assessment and intervention
- Behavioural interventions for sleep problems in people with an intellectual disability: Do they work?
- Is the diagnosis of a genetic disorder important for children with intellectual disability?
- PenCRU ‘What’s the Evidence?’ Compilation
- Research Summary: Parent-to-parent support-does it help?
- Self injurious behaviour in children with intellectual disability
These Research papers are provided free of charge but if you would like to make a donation to help cover the costs of research and updating it would make a huge difference. To donate by text send CERE12 and the amount to 70070 or telephone our Fundraising Department on 01267 224221.