We have had a lot of requests to borrow books explaining autism recently, so we have purchased some brand new ones.
- L6732 – A Parents’ ABC of the Autism Spectrum by Stephen Heydt published 2017
- L6741 & L6742 – Talking with Your Child About Their Autism Diagnosis: a guide for parents by Raelene Dundon published 2018
- L6743 – Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Autism Explained by Frederick Earlstein published 2017
- L6745 & L6746 – Understanding Autism: the essential guide for parents by Katrina Williams published 2018
- L6747 – The Parents’ Practical Guide to Resilience for Children aged 2-10 on the Autism Spectrum by Jeanette Purkis published 2018
- C0275 – Creating Autism Champions: autism awareness training for Key Stage 1 and 2 by Joy Beaney published 2017 – includes photocopiable material and downloadable resources
- C0290 – The ASD and Me Picture Book – a visual guide to understanding challenges and strengths for children on the autism spectrum by Joel Shaul published 2017 – includes photocopiable worksheets