We understand how difficult it can be to get a good night’s sleep so we have a team of sleep practitioners who can give you advice and guidance.
The sleep problems we help with
- Refusing to go to bed
- Difficulty going to sleep
- Not wanting to sleep alone
- Waking up during the night
- Waking up early
- And lots more
How we can help you get a better night’s sleep
- One-to-one support: We can give advice over the phone on your child’s specific sleep problem.
- Sleep Workshops: If you run a parent group one of our workshops might be just the thing for you’re looking for. Contact us to find out more.
- Sleep information resources: Our sleep guide, cards and other resources are packed full of information and advice that could help you get a good night’s sleep.
How it works
The first step is to fill in our referral form to let us know a little bit about your child’s sleep problem. Then we’ll send you a sleep pack to fill in.
When we receive your completed sleep application and diary you will be assigned a sleep practitioner. They’ll then arrange a telephone consultation with you and will give you support over the phone.
If you just have a question/query about our Sleep Service, then you can contact our sleep administrative assistant on 01267 244210 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will respond to your enquiry as soon as we can.