The council still hasn’t completed our assessment or provided any interim support

Use this letter to make a formal complaint about delays in completing an assessment of your child’s needs (or your needs as a carer) and/or putting interim support in place. There are separate letters for parents living in England or Wales.

Download letter for England  Download letter for Wales