Join Team Cerebra and take on the Greater Manchester Marathon one of the UK’s fastest and flattest courses. Book a place now and together we’ll help families that include children with brain conditions find a better life together.
Date: Sunday 8th April 2018
Registration fee: £25.00
Minimum sponsorship: £150.00
If you would like a Cerebra guaranteed running place please click below to register. Entry is just £25.00 with a minimum sponsorship of £150.00 to cover our costs.
Have you already secured your place through the races website?
Click the button below to let us know about it so we can support you! You will not be required to raise a minimum sponsorship, just raise as much as you can!
About the Greater Manchester Marathon:
The Greater Manchester Marathon boasts its superfast and flat course being perfect for those looking to smash their personal best. The start and finish at the iconic Emirates Old Trafford Stadium and sweeps through the whole of Manchester.
Join Team Cerebra with your own place or one of our guaranteed places and we will support you all the way!
• Useful tips, support and resources to fundraise
• A Cerebra running vest or t-shirt for those muddier challenges
• A Facebook Cerebra running group to encourage one another and exchange tips
• Meet and greet at selected events – and a cheer over the finish line!
• And most importantly- unlimited email and phone support and advice from our fundraising events team.
We can’t wait to have you on Team Cerebra!
If you have any questions, email us at [email protected] or call us on 01267 242 586.