Join Cerebra at the Asda Foundation Sheffield 10K. Staged in partnership with Sheffield City Council, this 10K has a fantastic course right through the heart of the Steel city. Book a place now and together we’ll help families that include children with brain conditions find a better life together.
Date: Sunday 23rd September 2018
Registration Fee: £10.00
Minimum sponsorship: £50.00
If you would like a Cerebra guaranteed running place please click below to register. Entry is just £10.00 with a minimum sponsorship of £50.00.
Have you already secured your place through the race website?
Click the button below to let us know about it so we can support you! You will not be required to raise a minimum sponsorship, just raise as much as you can!
About the Asda Foundation Sheffield 10K:
– Entrants must be 15 years or over on event day
– Run For All encourage people of all abilities to take part in the Asda Foundation Sheffield 10K. Please contact us in advance with any specific requirements and we shall do our utmost to cater to these.
What’s included in your race entry:
– Chip timing – and a text at the finish, if you register your mobile number
– Finisher’s goody bag with post-race treats
– Quality tech T-shirt
– Exclusive medal
– An experience to remember!
07:30 – Race office, baggage store and assembly areas open to participants
09:10 – Mass warm up
09:30 – Race starts
Join Team Cerebra with your own place or one of our guaranteed places and we will support you all the way!
• Useful tips, support and resources to fundraise
• A Cerebra running vest or t-shirt for those muddier challenges
• A Facebook Cerebra running group to encourage one another and exchange tips
• Meet and greet at selected events – and a cheer over the finish line!
• And most importantly- unlimited email and phone support and advice from our fundraising events team.
We can’t wait to have you on Team Cerebra!
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01267 242 586.