Join Team Cerebra and take on Sheffield Half Marathon – a major event in the UK’s running calendar. Book a place now and together we’ll help families that include children with brain conditions find a better life together.
Date: Sunday 8th April 2018
Time: 9:30 am
Registration fee: £20.00
Minimum sponsorship: £100.00
If you would like a Cerebra guaranteed running place please click below to register. Entry is just £20.00 with a minimum sponsorship of £100.00 to cover our costs.
Have you already secured your place through the races website?
Click the button below to let us know about it so we can support you! You will not be required to raise a minimum sponsorship, just raise as much as you can!
About the Sheffield Half Marathon:
Sheffield Half Marathon attracts thousands of runners of all abilities and spectators to the city’s streets. With a city centre start and finish, the event boasts a super scenic route with stunning views of the Peak District for those who conquer the climb to Ringinglow.
Join Team Cerebra with your own place or one of our guaranteed charity places and we will support you all the way!
• Useful tips, support and resources to fundraise
• A Cerebra running vest or t-shirt for those muddier challenges
• A Facebook Cerebra running group to encourage one another and exchange tips
• Meet and greet at selected events – and a cheer over the finish line!
• And most importantly- unlimited email and phone support and advice from our fundraising events team.
We can’t wait to have you on Team Cerebra!
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com or call us on 01267 242 586.