As part of Action for Brain Injury Week, we take a look at the books in our library on ABI.
- L1260 Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation: children and adolescents by Mark Ylvisaker
- L6274 Head Injury the Facts by Headway
- L6358 Unthinkable: a mother’s tragedy terror and triumph through a child’s traumatic brain injury by Dixie Fremont-Smith Coskie
- L6396 Stroke in Childhood: clinical guidelines for diagnosis management and rehabilitation by the Paediatric Stoke Working Group
- L6432 Living with an Acquired Brain Injury: a practical life skills workshop by Nicholas Hedley
- L6433 Cognitive Rehabilitation Therapy for Traumatic Brain Injury: evaluating the evidence by Rebecca Koehler
- L6442 Traumatic Head Injury in Children by Sarah H Broman
- L6542 Educating Children with Acquired Brain Injury by Sue Walker
- L6543 Hold My Hand: a mother’s journey by Glenys Carl
- L6622 Battling Brain Injury: the life that Jack built by Jack Martindale
- L6648 Missing Pieces: mending the head injury family by Marilyn Colter
- C0121 Sam and the Green Velvet Monkey by Judith Middleton
- C0138 A Hit on the Head and Where it Led by Jennifer Cooper Trent
- AV6395 Brain Injury a Look Inside by Richard C Senelick
All of these materials are available to borrow free of charge from our Postal Lending Library. If you would like to request an item or join the library, please contact our Librarian Jan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 3281159.