The Superhero Tri is the UK’s one and only disability sports series for the everyday Superhero and their family and friends.
The event will take place in Dorney Lake, Windsor on 19th August and promises to be a fun filled day with the chance to meet and take part alongside Paralympian and celebrity team captains.
We’re thrilled to be a charity partner for the event and we’re looking for people to join us on Team Cerebra. There are lots of different ways to take part, the only requirement is that one person on your team (or you if you choose to fly solo!) must have a disability:
- Team up – unite with disabled and non-disabled friends and family to share the fun
- Grab a sidekick – tow a teamate in the water and push or pull them around the course
- Fly solo – for those who want to take on all the triathlon stages by themselves.
There are also three different distances that you can choose from:
- Sprint – 150m swim, 3k cycle, 1k run
- Half – 400m swim, 10k cycle, 2.5k run
- Full – 750m swim, 20k cycle, 5k run
Father and daughter team, Rob and Poppy, have already signed up and have been chosen to take part in a special celebrity race. They’ll be partnered with Olympian Chris Jones and will be competing against the likes of Hannah Cockcroft and comedian and talk show host Adam Hills.
You can find out lots more about the event on the Superhero Series website, but if you’d like a chat about the different options and how we can help you to take part please just get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ve got people on hand to help out with the running, cycling or swimming legs and may also be able to supply some equipment – including a specially designed boat.
We’d love you to join us and show off your superpower. So please get in touch – it’s going to be awesome!