To download this issue of Newsbeat either click on the picture on the right or the link below it. You will need Adobe Reader to view this file, this can be downloaded from the adobe website free of charge.
This issue features:
- Who says I can't go quad racing: Sharon talk's about her son Liam's achievements - Pages 2-3
- Legal help after an injury - Page 3
- Journeying with autism: Sue tells the story of her son's diagnosis with autism - Page 5
- Mum's Word: A regular column. The topic this issue: Is there enough support for parents of special needs children? - Pages 6-7
- A day in the life of a Carnival Princess Attendant - Page 12
- CIC review the Whizzybug - Page 15