As there's such a high demand for the holiday home we have to allocate the weeks a year in advance. So this year is already booked up and the deadline for 2013 applications has now passed as we only take applications from January until the end of July.
Making an application
- In January 2013 the form will be available to download or request from us.
- Complete the application form.
- Get a medical reference - we need you to get a letter written by a medical professional involved in your child's care confirming their condition and that a holiday will benefit them.
- Check the ticklist on the back page of the form to make sure you've included everything.
- Read and agree to the declaration and sign the form.
- We suggest you make a copy of the form and your references for your records and just in case there are any problems with the post.
- Send the form and references to Cerebra Head Office, the address can be found on the front page of the form and on our Contact Us page.
Important: If we don't receive a signed and complete application by the 31st July it will not go into the draw.
What happens next?
- When we receive your application we will contact you to let you know we've had it.
- If there is any information missing we will write to you to ask for it. Sometimes these two steps will be combined and the first thing you'll hear from us will be to ask you for missing documents.
- After the 31st July, the complete applications we have received will go into the draw to be allocated a week at Vallecchia. We give priority to people who've never used the holiday home so if you've already had a holiday at Vallecchia your application won't go into the first draw.
- The draw is based on the weeks you've said you're available on the form. The most popular weeks are allocated first so that the most people have a chance of getting one.
- Once the weeks have been allocated we will write to you to let you know if you've been successful or not.
I got a week, now what?
- We will write to you offering you the week you have been allocated including a slip for you to return to us accepting or declining the week. If you decline, no alternative week will be offered.
- The next time you will hear from us will be closer to the time of your holiday. We will send you a Welcome Pack giving you all the information you need to know about your holiday at Vallecchia.
I didn't get a week
If you are unsuccesful this time you will go on a waiting list to be offered any cancellations that we get. This can often be at very short notice.